The draws have taken place for the Finals Day of the Annual AIIB Super 3 Bowl Pairs competition sponsored by LM Services NI Limited have taken place. The 4 Groups are as follows
Derek Smith (Aaron Tennant) & Ian McClure (BCIBC)
Trevor Colvin & Gary McCloy (BCIBC)
Ryan McElroy & Marty Trainor (BIBC)
Peter Campbell & Michael Merritt (BIBC)
Dean Mills & Stephen Kirkwood (BIBC)
Barry Kane & Simon Colvin (BCIBC)
Jayden Kyle & Mark Petticrew (CAIBC)
Paul Prunty & Paul McEwan
Graham McKee & Andy Kyle (CAIBC)
Cameron Gaw & Robbie Kirkwood (BIBC)
Sam Barkley & Andy Duncan (CAIBC)
Jack Montgomery & Adam McKeown (CAIBC)
Mark McPeak & Stuart Bennett (BIBC)
Ali Coleman & Stephen Coleman (CAIBC)
Colin Hogg & Willie McCaw (BCIBC)
Chris McKnight & Alistair Davison (BCIBC)
Play will commence at 9.30 sharp and all players are asked to report for 9.15 at the latest. The dress for the event will be WHITES.
* Top 2 from each group will qualify for the Quarter Finals. Competition will be knock from Quarter-finals onwards
* In the group stage, 3 points will be awarded for a win with 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a defeat.
* In the event of two teams finishing on equal points, shots difference and then shots scored will decide the placings.
* In the event that shots scored are equal, the result of the game between the tied teams will decide placings, if this still does not separate the teams a one end playoff will be played to decide final placings.
* Games will be 1 hour 15 minutes long. Bell will ring to signal the last end no further ends shall be played. Semi-Final and Final shall be 1 hour 45 minutes long.
* Trial ends only in first run of matches at 9.30am. Any players not on the green on time shall forfeit their trial ends.
* Jacks to be re-spotted as per BIIBC rules.
Round 1 – 9.30am – 11.00am
Round 2 – 11.05am – 12.20pm
LUNCH – 12.20pm – 1.00pm
Round 3 – 1.00pm – 2.15pm
Quarter-Finals – 2.25pm – 3.40pm
Semi-Finals – 3.50pm – 5.35pm
Final – 5.45pm – 7.30pm